Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ducks in a row

On a Quest to find and photograph a fawn, I was led to an area where some Cute Chicks were hanging out.
On one of my mornings while sitting perfectly still, I was rewarded by having this Blue Winged Teal drop by and pose for the camera.
This usually shy Common Snipe was another surprise he got up close and personal.
This Canada Goose is gettiing ready to hurdle that log!
Pink Lady Slipper's were noted on a hike in the Adirondacks.


I think I found my Fawns, the trouble is these two are still carrying them around .

Hi I'm Obawana and I approved this message, thank's for visiting the Blog and sharing our pictures.

7 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Your wildlife photography is excellent! Keep up the good work!

Phil and Rachel said...

Great pictures Rachel enjoyed the goslings and I enjoyed the snipe and the history behind the snipe. I hope Hillary or Obama will leave a comment as well.

John Batchelder said...

May the hunt continue...

Mark you seem to be a cross between

Marlin Perkins (http://www.wildkingdom.com/nostalgia/video.html)

and Ansel Adams (http://www.anseladams.com/)

Paul Batchelder said...

Now what we have to be careful is the goose ending up in the canner!

Anonymous said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


alchemist
www.inspgift.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the informational piece you published. It’s a way helpful.

www.n8fan.net