Thursday, May 08, 2008

Marsh

This week I've been hanging around the Marsh quite a bit. Its great to be around these Wetlands in the Spring when they are bursting with new life.





The sunsets on the water can be incredible, words do a poor job describing them, I think these pictures do much better.

This is a good way to finish off a day.
Nesting Canada Geese seem to be having a conversation about something, maybe its about that Guy with the Camera!

Some Anger Management would seem to be in order for this Woodpecker. I hope he found something after all of that.
I hope you enjoy the sights of this beautiful place as much as I do, thanks for checking in.

<

5 comments:

Dave said...

Mark,
Great shots! I really like the sunset shots. The colors in these really pop. The geese shot is also very nice.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Beautiful!!!

John Batchelder said...

I wonder about the woodpecker hole...

It seems too close to the ground for a nest hole. Pileated woodpeckers will make a cavity like that for nesting.

Do you think some other critter like a coon could have enlarged the original hole?

Phil and Rachel said...

The sunset shots are great! Wonderful Spring photos.

Paul Batchelder said...

When is your sun shots table book being published??