Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home for Christmas

Rachel and Phil are here and we are enjoying our time with them, the weather was nice enough to go afield and get some fresh air
I have a lot of paracord on hand and Rachel and Percy showed us a thing or three about new and interesting uses for it.
My firesteel and striker with paracord lanyard.
Check out the fancy stitch on this bracelet it contains about 8' of cord ready for use should the need ever arise
It has a simple loop and knot clasp on the underside.
I am enjoying my new bracelet, Thank You Rachel, and good luck with your new business, we accept all major credit cards cash or good check.

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

What a coincidence! Matt and Carly made paracord lanyards and bracelets the other night. I thought for a minute you'd been at house taking photos. The ones Rachel made look just like the ones Matt and Carly made.

Paul Batchelder said...

I think you may have started a nw trend here! Always knew you were "cutting edge"