Saturday, October 17, 2009

Frosty Pumpkins

My walkabout with the camera was a little frosty but very rewarding.

I had the sun on my shoulder which should become noticeable on some of these shots.
The creek water was black and cold but made a wonderful background for reflecting images.
Another pilgrim that had left this monument in the fall woods.
You can see a touch of frost on the top of these round bales.
Another delicate frosting that was soon to dissolve in the morning sunlight.

If a leaf falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? A. NO!
Its a wonderful blend of colors now browns and reds and the occasional green vegetation.
I like the contrast in this one.
One of my favorite bends in the channel this is a good place to hang out early in the morning.
Had to show this one in Black and White the dark water sets the mood for this shot.
How inviting is this leaf strewn path bordered with late season ferns?
Milkweed pod in its late season stage
When I got home I noticed that we had a few leaves in my backyard that needed raking!

4 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

The light was perfect in these photos. Some of your best yet!

Phil and Rachel said...

Wow! Fantastic shots! Guess we can see why you are considered an artist!

D-Wing said...

Some great photos. http://d-wing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ivesexyqul.wtcsites.com/jiwinu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money