Sunday, September 17, 2006

Looking Up


My Brother John returned to his native Vermont for a visit and remarked to me how beautiful the Green Mountians were, but was puzzled that he hadn't really noticed them as a kid growing up here. We decided that we must have spent alot of time looking down, probably at our shoelaces or at stuff we were going to kick. The older we get the more time we both spend looking up! Here are some good reasons to remember to always make it a practice to look up.







Psa 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct [my prayer] unto thee, and will look up.

1 comment:

Paul Batchelder said...

We were not looking at our shoes, we just dare not stare down the Bawana! Some things just take time to appreciate..."boy this coffee sure tastes bitter" and "my lips are sealed with ice cream"